Consulting and Advisory
Sunlabob provides consulting and advisory services to governments, public agencies, the private sector and non-profit organizations in need of technical assistance with renewable energy, clean water and energy efficiency projects.
Offering an ‘A through Z’ expertise across the entire spectrum of project development, Sunlabob’s consulting services range from:
- Feasibility studies
- Technical site assessment
- Project design
- Engineering and system design
- Procurement and supply
- Installation management
- Community-level training
- Policy planning and strategic roadmaps
Examples of consulting by Sunlabob experts include:
- Contributing to the Cambodia’s national energy efficiency policy and action plan on behalf of the EU Energy Initiative Dialogue Facility (EUEIPDF).
- Technical training and operational model advisement in Afghanistan for solar-powered lantern charging stations on behalf of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
- In-depth report exploring the profitability of solar PV hybrid power supply for utilities in Lao PDR in partnership with the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems.
- Industrial energy efficiency and green power feasibility studies at the largest tobacco factory in Lao PDR.
For more information about Sunlabob’s consulting and advisory services, please email contact (at) sunlabob.com.