Growing demand for Sunlabob’s Energy Efficiency and Energy Audit services
- Published on Thursday, 06 May 2010
The demand for Sunlabob’s energy efficiency and energy audit services is steadily rising. Since the establishment of the Sunlabob Energy Efficiency and Energy Audit department in April 2009, over 40 companies have expressed interest in engaging Sunlabob to reduce their energy spending.
Such a demand can largely be attributed to the fact that companies are becoming more aware of energy conservation, and realising that a significant amount of money can be saved as a result of an audit.
Sunlabob’s services are also well sought after because of the company’s immaculate reputation in the energy sector. Its innovative renewable energy programmes have won numerous international awards and its decade-long experience has made it a dominant player in both local and international markets.
The Sunlabob Energy Efficiency and Energy Audit department comprises of an experienced, diverse group of individuals with the skills and tools to conduct a professional energy audit.
The following is a list of all the companies/organisations Sunlabob has carried out Energy Efficiency and Energy Audit studies for:
- Lao Brewery Ltd, completed in Oct 2009
- Vientiane College, completed in Feb 2010
- Lao-German House, completed in Mar 2010
- J&S, completed in Mar 2010
- DVV, completed in Apr 2010
- SDC, to be completed in May 2010
- Phu Bia Mining Limited, Energy Efficiency baseline scenario of processing plant to be completed in June 2010
- Phu Bia Mining Limited, Energy Audit of camp site and office buildings to be completed in Aug 2010
For more information on Sunlabob’s Energy Efficiency and Energy Audit services, please click here.